Reliable Business Attorneys
Webb Law Group, APC is a civil law firm with offices in both Fresno and San Diego, California with a heightened focus on dedicated, honest client service. Unlike other law firms, our attorneys provide honest, straightforward advice in order for our clients to clearly understand the options and solutions available to them and we never make promises we can’t keep.
Our core philosophy has always been to place client service above all else, and by doing so, we are rewarded by developing strong, lasting relationships with our clients. At Webb Law Group we believe that the primary duty of a business attorney is to be a creative problem solver – an advocate with specialized knowledge who can use his or her skills to restore justice when a person or company has been wronged.
Referral Based Law Firm
Our law firm has always relied heavily on a strong network of referrals from enthusiastically satisfied clients, rather than expensive advertising campaigns, to attract business. As a result, we are able to spend more time and money on serving our current clients and less time finding new ones. By providing superior client service, we ensure the continued growth of our referral network.
Specializing in Business Litigation and Employment Law, our law firm offers the services of a business lawyer that San Diego and Fresno residents can count onto represent their best interests in court. We make sure that our level of preparedness in every case is unprecedented and that we work towards achieving the kind of court settlement that you deserve.
Contact Us for a Confidential Consultation
Please call us today for a confidential consultation. We happily accommodate potential clients that are unable to meet during standard business hours, so we offer both evening and weekend appointments. For more information click here.
Se Habla Español. Wir sprechen Deutsch. ਵੀ ਸ੍ਪੇਆਕ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (we speak Spanish, German and Punjabi)
- “I encourage any client to strongly consider the use of email with your attorney.”
- Emailing your attorney “provides accountability, clarity, and also, the natural byproduct to this is cost savings for the client.”
- Emailing “gives some clients time for reflection and to make sure their questions are clear and well worded, as a result, clients are saving money because they are sending better questions in a more well thought out manner.”
- At our firm, we focus on litigation. However, we have a staff member who specializes in corporate compliance. We make a fair assessment of individual liabilities even though you’re doing business as a corporation.
- “We can practice in the State of California in any county and have an assurance that the law is going to be interpreted in a similar fashion regardless of which judge you are in front of.”
- “When clients come to me and ask ‘Can you handle a matter in another county’ well the fact of the matter is, I am going to handle that matter the same as I would handle a matter in any county because California’s laws are statewide.”
- “The processes and technology are such that you can have confidence that you are going to be taken care of regardless of which county your matter is in.”
- “The law is a changing and moving target.”
- “There is a 60% window…that cases are always between and so I would give my client my best estimate where they are at in that window.”
- “We will help you make carefully balance decisions that you can afford.”
- “The challenge with litigation is that there are two sides to the story.”
- “We do our best to educate and to make sure we have the facts from [clients] in order to dispel any concerns or questions from the beginning of litigation.”
- “As far as managing costs, we have a team that is bottom heavy, instead of having a litigation firm with a lot of attorneys billing between $200 and $300 an hour, we have a lot of [college graduates] who have have applied for and been accepted into law school, who are almost attorneys, who are billing at usually a fourth of the rate as an attorney.”
- “Clients often ask at the beginning of litigation, ‘Shouldn’t we file a demur or motion to strike’ the challenge is, in a motion to strike or demur at the early stages the pleadings are taken as if everything said in the complaint is true and you can not bring in extrinsic evidence to argue or change what has been pled.”
- “Motions to strike and demurs should only be filed, in my mind…, if there is a dispositive claim.”
- “If there is not a dispositive claim, all you do is educate the opposing side because leave to amend is freely granted.”
- “There are risks in both hourly and contingency cases.”
- “From a plaintiff’s point of view, you can choose to do a hybrid of the two, where the client pays a percentage of our hourly rate and the firm has an interest in the outcome.”
- “With this approach, there is a mutualistic relationship where the client has a vested interest and the attorney has a vested interest.”
- A big motivator in lawsuits is expense. Be sure to get value for the attorney’s fees invested.